Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Breaking the rules once I learn the games

[5-18-08]

It’s raining even harder today…and as it turns out people stare at you funny when you eat breakfast by yourself here in your pajamas [they’re all in business attire since they’re all vendors at the show, im just here to buy from them]  oh, the reason why I ate breakfast by myself…we drank a lot of wine last night, and after about 6 or 7 glasses I might be starting to come around to the idea.  I’ve always wanted to keep wine in my apartment but I never really had a valid reason [except for the fact that girls like it and just having it gives you the appearance of being cultured in this society of ours].  Anyway, no word from my boss yet but it’s only 9:48 and we don’t usually go to the fair until about 10:30 or 11. 

It’s a little cold in my room…maybe it’s time to get dressed.  Hopefully we can make this buying trip worthwhile.  I’m sure if I poked my head out of the window I would find my boss smoking out of hers.  [her room is beside mine] I believe we are planning on meeting with a few companies today but nothing is very promising and is probably over priced.

Apparently HIV is a big problem over here [well at least in Germany] because every other commercial is about preventing it or the spread of it.  Or maybe it’s just that people are more open to helping people that are affected by it instead of trying to ignore the issue.  

No comments: