Tuesday, May 20, 2008

If I lose, If I lose you

Holy crap…happy day.  My luggage magically appeared in my room tonight.  No more washing clothes in my sink.  The only problem is that I can’t open it, they have put a locking twist tie thing on the zippers.  I guess I’m going to have to ask the front desk for a knife or something to cut it open.  It’s weird though I was downstairs the whole time and they didn’t tell me. 

So, as soon as I saw my bag I was instantly starving…I hadn’t eaten in a few days due to anxiety.  When I ventured down to the lobby to go to a restaurant I saw J again [he had just come in for work].  I stopped to talk for a min, and since I had my camera with me we took a picture. [but he confused the poor old couple that took it for us, they thought that he wanted a picture of them…they apparently have myspace too… it was al very funny] With all confusion aside we finally got a picture.  Then after we planned my morning departure I headed off to get a pizza.  It was so good…I ate like I hadn’t eaten in days [J] there was an instant gratification from this meal.  It felt nearly like a ladytron night [nearly].  I was sitting there with a smile but when I looked up there was no one to return it.  It doesn’t change the fact that I’m happy but it makes me miss you just the same.  

No comments: