Tuesday, May 20, 2008

You simple-minded mortals make me sleepy

[5-17-08]

I was woken up by a phone call at 6:30 this morning…well not so much woken up since I was already awake, just not wanting to get up.

So, I got ready for breakfast…

I have 3 hours before I have to be ready for the jewelry fair…basically my job today consisted of walking around the convention center to see if I/we wanted to actually meet with any of the companies…not much popped out at us, and we’ve pretty much decided that buying in Asia is better and cheaper. 

Finding food in this city proves to be a very difficult feat.  We finally found a snack bar that wasn’t too busy and got some pasta.  After about 6 hours of ‘window shopping’  we called it a day, and since it’s raining [still] we have decided to eat at the bar in the hotel [and apparently I am going to learn to like wine]

…this should be interesting…

oh, and the quote of today is “Well, they try things.” [my response to my boss’ inquiry to the female fashion sense here]  

No comments: