Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I wonder if you think of me while you’re hanging in New York

Oh my…its my biggest nightmare stuck between two chatter boxes for 18 or so hours. The first comment out of Marcy’s mouth was “if it wasn’t for her [me] I would really enjoy these seats.”
…Unfortunately they’re related, mother and daughter [Marcy] of the previous generation. They are going on a cruise…go figure.
The lay over in New York was mostly uneventful, I spent the majority of it on the phone trying to calm the storm. Even though it has just begun, I’m starting to have my doubts…I’m just hoping that my hotel reservations workout.
I feel like I’m being watched over sitting between these two. They keep asking if I want things, and I just want to sleep.
I feel like I should be home this week, there’s just so much going on that I need to take care of.
It occasionally smells like mothballs and citrus gum, but only on my right side where Marcy’s mother is sitting.

[5-13-08]

No comments: